3

WWW Wednesdays. . .

I have just stumbled across this weekly event, and thought it would be fun to play along. It's hosted by MizB.

To play you have to answer the following 3 questions:

1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?

So, lets play. . . .

1. What are you currently reading?

The Piano Tuner by Daniel Mason  - I'm about half way through and so far I quite like it. I love the imagery and the atmosphere, though the story has not really taken off yet. I am expecting a bit of a twist to what happens, but will have to wait and see.

2. What did you recently finish reading?

Tulip Fever by Deborah Moggach - Enjoyable in its own way but lacking in depth and historical content. Very passionate though.

3. What do you think you'll read next?

Tricky to answer. . . .I should be broadening my reading horizons as I seem to choose books from the same genre. However, I think its going to be, Burning Bright by Tracy Chevalier.

I need to buy some more books.

Any recommendations anyone?

3 comments:

Irene Palfy

Nice picks - I did not know ANY of these books! Now I have to find out more.. ;")

Laurell-Rain Snow

Your books look intriguing...I haven't read any of them, but I've seen Tracy Chevalier's works around.

Enjoy!

Here's mine:

(click on my name)

Herbee-Nana's

I've never read any Tracy Chevalier, I stumbled across this book by accident. I'll let you know how it goes...

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio