4

WWW Wednesdays....

Hosted by MizB
Its Wednesday again.....

Time to play along and answer those 3 questions...

1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?


1. What are you currently reading?

I am reading Painless by Derek Ciccone. I am a very lucky girl and got a Kindle for my birthday recently. This book was one of their freebies so I thought I'd give it a go....

So far I am only into the character development bit, but its looking quite intriguing.



2. I recently finished Room by Emma Donoghue.

It was a brilliant book. I am quite disappointed I finished it actually....




 
3. Next I may read The Long Song by Andrea Levy. Its another one that I saw on The TV Book Club and it caught my eye.

4 comments:

Anonymous

I've heard good things about Room, but haven't worked myself up to reading it yet. The subject matter (kidnapped girl with her baby) just skeeved me out!

Here's my WWW Wednesdays contribution!

Jess

I agree -- Room was fantastic!

Sunshine

I'm glad to hear that you liked Room because this is on my TBR list. I was worried because I had heard mixed things about it. The description was intriguing and I can't wait till it is delievered!

Herbee-Nana's

It really is worth a read- I absolutely hate anything to do with this kind of subject matter, but after watching the review on TV I gave it a go....it is inspiring in a weird kind of way.

Post a Comment

Anterior Inicio