0

Success with Toe by Toe!

I have had some recent good news, and I think it only right to give a mention to this fantastic book that was recommended to me by my son's school teacher. It is called Toe by Toe and is a reading manual written for children and adults who have difficulties reading. I think it has been devised with Dyslexic children and adults in mind, but is suitable for learning difficulties too.

And, for us, it is working!!! I have been tutoring my twelve year old with it for approximately six months, and I have just been advised that he has made five months reading progress. Bearing in mind that he is in his ninth academic year at school, and with a reading age of just five years eight months (now six years and one month), a five month progress is huge for him and I am so pleased. This is fantastic progress!

So, thank you to the writers of Toe by Toe. We will continue to use it, and although I don't expect any major miracles, the improvement so far is success in itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio